[Nfbmo] State convention past and future

carol j coulter cjcoulter at centurytel.net
Tue Mar 31 14:55:18 UTC 2015

I don't think the choosing of counters or the person passing the box took
that much time, but that could be done in advance. The counters and box
passer do not have to be sighted; however in the case of a standing vote
this would probably be a little more helpful. There should also be counters
for each candidate and not just one. In public elections it is not just one
party doing the counting.