[Nfbmo] Question

Dennis Miller dennismiller at cableone.net
Wed Nov 4 06:05:09 UTC 2015

Yes, I have used it quite a bit and it is very accessible.  If I were you I
would wait until next spring to get it though.  It won't do you much good
until then.  I do not believe the games are archived and if you want to
listen to them over your phone there is a yearly subscription.  It may be
that if you got it now you would have to pay for it again in March or April.
I'm not really sure how that works.  Mine renews in the spring.
Dennis