[Nfbmo] Question

Eugene S Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Wed Nov 4 17:38:56 UTC 2015

I used it all season long to listen to the Royals. It is very simple to use.
I was able to listen to every game that anyone broadcast for any major
league team. I would even check out opponents feed to see their perspective
on a particular call or my favorite team. It is simple to use as when it
opens you just tap on the Game Day Audio button then tap on the game you
want. Then you can select which teams broadcast you want to hear. The app
costs  about $20 for a year or $3 a month. If you want to hear every game
including spring training the best time to sign up is early March.
Hope this helps
Gene Coulter
Celebrate! World Champion Kansas City Royals