[Nfbmo] Instructions for joining NFB email lists

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 06:17:12 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I realize that this may seem silly-sending instructions on how to join
an email list to an email list...  But this document is for you to
pass on to your chapters, divisions, and anyone else who may be
interested in joining the Missouri (or other) listserves the NFB
maintains.

Please let me know if you would like me to send these instructions to
a specific person or emboss a copy to send to you and your chapter.

Happy Saturday!

--
Julie A. McGinnity
President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division,