[Nfbmo] Yesterday's Board Meeting

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 4 06:47:45 UTC 2015

Sorry, a couple of more things:

I think one of the most memorable things for me was listening to Roger talk
about how he earned $1.54 an hour at the workshop. I detected some pain in
those comments. Whereas President Riccobono told the world about the fact
that blind people have value due in part to the work of the NFB, the
workshops devalue and dehumanize their workers. Those workers end up
believing the myth they are not worth much to society. Repealing 14C is not
only an economic issue, but a moral issue as well.

I hope to see you folks on October 24 in my adopted hometown of Kansas City
for the DAN seminar.

Daniel