[Nfbmo] Preliminary Convention Proposal

Fred Olver fredolver at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 02:04:06 UTC 2015

Just curious to know why you wouldn't have registration open for an hour or so maybe even two in the morning and early afternoon as well as from 5 to 7. That way people who are registering could also receive a copy of the weekends agenda so they would know where to go for the various meetings via the agenda Fred Olver

Sent from my iPhone