[Nfbmo] FW: Hands Around the Capitol - October 6th

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 25 13:33:03 UTC 2015

Good morning. As you can see from the email I have forwarded to you, there will be a celebration of the twenty-fifth anniversary of the Americans With Disabilities Act held on October six. Since many of the independent living centers will be working on transportation for this event, it might be a wonderful way to demonstrate our enthusiasm for the act and to build some relationships. I encourage each chapter to look at going and participating in the October six event.

Warmly,

Gary