[Nfbmo] FW: job opportunities with the Columbia Lighthouse for the Blind

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 25 13:46:39 UTC 2015

From: Deborah Shum [mailto:dshum at clb.org]
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2015 5:18 PM
To: gwunder at earthlink.net
Subject: job opportunities with the Columbia Lighthouse for the Blind

Dear Gary,

We are actively seeking candidates who are blind or visually impaired for
job opportunities in the Washington DC area.  Do you know of any members who
may be interested in positions in our area?

We are part of the Ability One/National Industries for the Blind program.
We perform work on government contracts while maintaining a 75% blind ratio.

In particular, we are seeking candidates who have experience in Section 508
testing and remediation and Government contract closeout.

If any of your members would be interested in these positions, we invite
them to check out our website at www.clb.org.

Please send resumes to resumes at clb.org.

Thank you.

Deborah

Deborah Shum

Director, Human Resources

Columbia Lighthouse for the Blind

1825 K Street NW, Suite 1103

Washington, DC  20006

202-454-6413  phone

855-220-6878  confidential fax

 <http://www.clb.org/> cid:image002.jpg at 01CDCF11.7EE78C30

www.clb.org <http://www.clb.org/>

Support CLB

United Way Code 8110

CFC #: 94397

Amazon Smile  http://smile.amazon.com/about
<http://smile.amazon.com/about/ref=smi_ge_ul_lm_raas>

This electronic message is intended only for the use of the addressee(s)
named above and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you received this message in error, please immediately notify
the sender and delete the original electronic message.