[Nfbmo] June Board Meeting

amy plumlee disabilityuniversity at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 12:45:39 UTC 2016

Hello Everyone,
The June 4th Board meeting will be held at WILS in Warrensburg MO. The address for the location is 610 N Ridgeview Drv.  Just a reminder the Board meetings are held from 10an to 4pm.
Lunch has not been decided yet. Will inform everyone as soon as we have some information.
To be able to get to Warrensburg there is the train, bus and of course your own personal transportation. If there is any questions about transportation please let me know and I will be happy to answer.

Also wanted to update everyone that I have made a Old Drum email. the address is olddrumnfb at gmail.com
Just letting you know so you can update your information on how to reach the old drum chapter.
Have a blessed day
Amy Plumlee
Old Drum chapter president