[Nfbmo] June Board Meeting

Eugene S Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Mon Apr 25 03:52:03 UTC 2016

What is a wils?

-----Original Message-----
From: amy plumlee via Nfbmo
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2016 7:45 AM
To: NFB of Missouri Mailing List
Cc: amy plumlee
Subject: [Nfbmo] June Board Meeting

Hello Everyone,
The June 4th Board meeting will be held at WILS in Warrensburg MO. The
address for the location is 610 N Ridgeview Drv.  Just a reminder the Board
meetings are held from 10an to 4pm.
Lunch has not been decided yet. Will inform everyone as soon as we have some
information.
To be able to get to Warrensburg there is the train, bus and of course your
own personal transportation. If there is any questions about transportation
please let me know and I will be happy to answer.

Also wanted to update everyone that I have made a Old Drum email. the
address is olddrumnfb at gmail.com
Just letting you know so you can update your information on how to reach the
old drum chapter.
Have a blessed day
Amy Plumlee
Old Drum chapter president