[Nfbmo] Meeting current meeting information for all chapters and divisions please.

dacia.luck at gmail.com dacia.luck at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 03:00:55 UTC 2016

Good evening everyone,
I am on the social media committee for the affiliate, and I am in charge of submitting when/where/how all chapters and divisions for the affiliate meet. Please email me all relevant information, including, conference call numbers if that's how you meet, what day of the week you me, and what time. If you meet in person, please include relevant information such as the address of the location, and a contact number or emailfor your chapter president or another designee of your choice. I am hoping to post this information tomorrow, so please email me as soon as possible. Thank you for your help, and be on the lookout for posts from other members of my committee seeking various pieces of information so we can utilize all forms of communication with our members.
Thank you,

Sent from my iPhone