[Nfbmo] Meeting current meeting information for all chapters and divisions please.

Gene Fleeman gfleeman55 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 12:16:59 UTC 2016

Dacia,

The Missouri Association of Blind Merchants (MOABM) meets via conference
call on the third Tuesday of the month at 6:30 pm. The conference phone no.
is (218) 895-3017 Passcode 1955#.
Gene Fleeman President (573) 855-9667 gfleeman55 at gmail.com.

*Wondering what to do with your old car or truck? Donating your vehicle to
the National Federation of the Blind is convenient and may qualify you for
a tax deduction. Call 1-855-659-9314 or
visit www.carshelpingtheblind.org Your donation can take the blind further.*