[Nfbmo] reviving my daily offering group

nancy Lynn seabreeze.stl at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 16:03:04 UTC 2016

A few years ago I had a daily offering of one song each day similar to Marty’s group. The difference was that it could include any genre, not just oldies. Sometimes, though rarely, it was even a spoken word offering such as a speech I would deliver at my local toastmasters club. That won’t happen this time as I’m no longer in toastmasters. However, I will send out a daily song to people who join my group. Just write me off list at seabreeze.stl?@gmail.com with your email address and I’ll put you on the list. It will just be a distribution list in my email client and not a formal list. Do not send a blank email as you would for an actual list. Actually write me a real note as I am a real person, not a computer! LOL. Anyway, write to me soon and let’s get this party started.