[Nfbmo] reviving my daily offering group

nancy Lynn seabreeze.stl at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 04:29:37 UTC 2016

I’m sending this out again with the link fixed so it should work this time.
A few years ago I had a daily offering of one song each day similar to Marty’s group. The difference was that it could include any genre, not just oldies. Sometimes, though rarely, it was even a spoken word offering such as a speech I would deliver at my local toastmasters club. That won’t happen this time as I’m no longer in toastmasters. However, I will send out a daily song to people who join my group. Just write me off list at seabreeze.stl at gmail.com with your email address and I’ll put you on the list. It will just be a distribution list in my email client and not a formal list. Do not send a blank email as you would for an actual list. Actually write me a real note as I am a real person, not a computer! LOL. Anyway, write to me soon and let’s get this party started.