[Nfbmo] Looking for people to serve on the community service service engagement committee

dacia.luck at gmail.com dacia.luck at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 01:55:33 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,
As the vice President of the national Federation of the blind community service division, I have been asked to chair the service engagement committee. This committee will consist of people who are interested in getting the chapters involved in community service and brainstorming ways to do so. If you were interested in this committee, please join our conference call tomorrow night. The call will take place at 7 PM The calling information is as follows. The phone number is, 712-432-0140, and the access code is 808277. I hope to see many of you there tomorrow evening, Wednesday, August 24, at 7 PM. If you have questions, feel free to email me.
Dacia

Sent from my iPhone