[Nfbmo] just an FYI

robynwallen at juno.com robynwallen at juno.com
Wed Aug 24 02:29:55 UTC 2016

Hi Guys, wanted to let you know I have started a new FB group called Blind users of Uber and Lyft.  The idea is to have one central place to discuss ride sharing.  Anyone can join but since it is a closed group I just have to approve you.  The discussion is on topics related to those of us who use ride sharing services.  Tips and tricks and any recent news.  Please search for us on FB.   We want stories good and bad.  Robyn