[Nfbmo] Class assignment

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 12 02:46:15 UTC 2016

Please look at these sentences, and fix them.  If you can, tell me what is
wrong with them?

1.  My dog and my cat is two good pets.

2.  When we come to our next convention we will have an election.

3.  I am a lineman for the county and I drive the main road.

4.  Time flies like an arrow: fruit flies like a banana.

5.  He was a Father who loved Father's Day.

6.  My father was born in 1927!

7.  The Department is responsible for overseeing the Missouri Blind Pension.

8.  President Obama has just over a month to serve!

9.  Donald Tump is our President Elect.

10.  Many foreign policy issues are handled by the Secretary of State.

11.  Our current secretary of state is John Cari, who was previously a
united states senator.