[Nfbmo] Social media needs you

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 14 21:34:17 UTC 2016

I would like to find a way to read Facebook posts only once. In twitter I
have a timeline. In email I can sort by name, date, or subject. But there is
no way for me to systematically go through Facebook that I know of, reading
what I want once, commenting on it, and then moving on to something else.
What am I missing?