[Nfbmo] Fwd: [nfbmi CABS

Randy Carmack randycarmack at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 05:29:46 UTC 2016

Kim,

First let me say that I am so sorry to hear about your mother.

I would try a different attorney, the attorney that you saw may have had a
conflict of interest or may not have been very knowledgeable in this area
of the law.  So I would recommend getting a second opinion from a different
attorney.

I know that the state of Missouri requires everyone who carries automobile
insurance to also have an Uninsured Motorist rider attached to the policy
which is supposed to be for a situation such as yours.  I would think that
if the driver of the SUV did not have insurance that you should be able to
file on the cab companies Uninsured Motorist rider,  but I am not an
attorney and don't take my word for it.  Go ahead and try a different
attorney.

Hope that you get well soon, you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Sincerely,
Randy Carmack