[Nfbmo] Important Correction for State Convention

Eugene S Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Mon Jan 4 19:23:47 UTC 2016

    Important correction on Convention!
On all of the material that has gone out regarding our state convention  I have indicated an incorrect price for the hotel rooms. The price per night should be $85.00 not $84.00. The tax of 12.6% is correct.
The error is entirely mine and I apologize for any confusion this might have caused. The  good news is that the total room cost including tax is around $95 a night as compared to the $97 per night we paid in Saint Louis.
Again my apologies.
Please make your hotel reservations at 1-417-831-3131 for the Doubletree by Hilton in Springfield. Convention will be  April 1 to 3 with activities running from 8:00 am Friday and ending at noon on Sunday. Room rates are good from March 31 through April 3.
Also, it is not too early to register for convention. Registration forms can be found at NFBMo.org or in the latest issue of the Blind Missourian.
Sincerely,
Eugene  Coulter, Convention Coordinator