[Nfbmo] An easier way to dial in conference lines with smarth phones

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sun Jan 31 03:49:05 UTC 2016

Hello Daniel and everyone,

	I wonder if there's a way to further automate this process even more
through the use of AppleScript or other macro creation tools within your
smartphone so instead of having to key inadditional numbers and codes you
can write a script that will automatically do this when you tell Siri to
"Call Via Trans Reservations" for example. Via Trans is the paratransit
service in the San Antonio area. If you select the Via Trans Reservations
contact or command Siri to call the Via Trans Reservations line the script
would contain the local n7umber plus any extensions that must be dialed to
reach the particular department person you with to reach, or code for
entering a phone chat room. This would be a big time saver assuming there's
a way to do it. I know of software that can do this in Windows but am not
sure if a similar program exists for the Apple or Android environment. It's
something to explore. All the best.

Peter Donahue