[Nfbmo] blind pention question

Linda A.Coccovizzo Linda.Coccovizzo at MCCKC.EDU
Wed Jul 13 19:49:35 UTC 2016

Call:
866-877-8155
For blind pension questions. You should have better luck with that number.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbmo [mailto:nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Sharon Klug via Nfbmo
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2016 1:59 PM
To: NFB of Missouri Mailing List
Cc: Sharon Klug
Subject: [Nfbmo] blind pention question

Hello, I'm back in Kc. They mailed me the blind pention application. I got it filled out but don't know where to send it or take it. If someone would pass that information along to me that would be helpful.

Everytime I call the 855 number they say the lines are full and can't take any more calls right now.
Sharon