[Nfbmo] Saint Louis County Accessible Voting Demonstration

cktisdal at charter.net cktisdal at charter.net
Wed Jun 1 01:12:38 UTC 2016

	-----------------------------------------From: "Gary Wunder via
Nfbmo"
To: "Todd Romkema", "nfbmo list"
Cc: "Gary Wunder", "Chris Tisdal", "Bryan Schulz"
Sent: Tue, 31 May 2016 10:41:54 -0500
Subject: Re: [Nfbmo] Saint Louis County Accessible Voting
Demonstration

 Hi, Todd. I have been traveling quite a bit in my job, and we have
been
 trying to juggle our responsibilities to my father and my
mother-in-law,
 both of whom are on hospice.

 I am delighted to advertise your event to our St. Louis chapters.
Given that
 I am spending so much time out of town, let me provide you with my
cell
 phone number which is(573) 268-4245.

 Warmly,

 Gary