[Nfbmo] Saint Louis County Accessible Voting DemonstrationTuesday 6/07/16 @ 2pm

K THINK thinkingk at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 1 05:01:43 UTC 2016

Hello,
I plan to attend also.

Thanks,
  Kim K

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbmo [mailto:nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Dan Flasar via Nfbmo
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2016 4:23 PM
To: nfbmo at nfbnet.org
Cc: DanFlasar at aol.com
Subject: [Nfbmo] Saint Louis County Accessible Voting DemonstrationTuesday 6/07/16 @ 2pm

Gary,
     I'm resending the info on the accessible voting  system demo in St.
Louis County without all the extra headers.  I plan to  attend.
Dan

Dear Disability Advocacy Leaders,

The Saint  Louis County Board of Elections is hosting a demonstration of audio voting  equipment that is accessible to voters with disabilities such as vision  impairments. The demonstration is on June 7 at 2:00 PM.

The  demonstration will be held at the Board of Elections' main office at the following address:

12 Sunnen Drive

Maplewood,  Missouri, 63143

Anyone who works for your organization, and any  voter who uses accessible voting equipment who is served by your  organization, is welcome to come.

Their training room holds 50  people, so capacity is not expected to be an issue. Nevertheless, they are  curious to have an updated estimate of how many people will be coming, so  please give me an estimate of how many people each of your organizations will  be sending.

Sincerely,

Todd Romkema

Staff  Attorney

Missouri Protection and Advocacy Services

314-785-1702,  extension 224

2000 Innerbelt Business Center Drive, Overland, Missouri,  63114