[Nfbmo] board meeting address

amy plumlee disabilityuniversity at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 17:47:30 UTC 2016

Hi all,
I have had several ask me about the address so here it is.

610 N ridgeview drv warrensburg Mo 64093

If anyone has questions I am happy to answer them.
If anyone gets lost you can call me at 660-441-1907

The doors will not be open until 9:30am. The room should be set and ready for everyone to sit and get ready. We will have coffee, doughnuts, and breakfast bread for everyone to enjoy.

Lunch will be ready to go at noon . Cost for lunch will be $8 even. This will include your sandwich, chips, cookie and beverage. Beverages that will be offered are Coke, Sprite, root beer and bottled water.

If anyone has another questions let me know.
Looking forward to tomorrow.
Amy Plumlee
Old Drum chapter president