[Nfbmo] Revised agenda for tomorrow

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 3 16:23:54 UTC 2016

Thank you to all of you who have made this a better agenda. I can't believe I forgot some of these things. Hats off for putting them back on our radar. Of course, the more agenda items we have, the more people are pressing me to let Shelia run the meeting. My thought is that it would only be fair to give it to her in the middle of the afternoon.

Here is the agenda, both in the body of the message and as a Word attachment:

Board of Directors Meeting

Agenda for June 4, 2016

Call to order

Roll call

Introduction of all present

Welcoming Roger to the Board

Reading of the minutes, Dacia Cole

Reading of the action points, Dacia Cole

Reading of the treasurer's report, Carol Coulter

Governmental Affairs report, Shelia Wright

Ways and Means report, Carol Morgan

Division Reports: Dog Guide, Diabetes Action Network, Merchants, Student, Parents

Website report, Gary Horchem

Membership report, Debbie Wunder

BELL expense review

BELL Program, Debbie Wunder and her team

2016 convention in review, Gene Coulter

2017 convention planning, Gene Coulter and the KC Chapter

Report from the Blind Task-force, Dacia Cole

Report from the State Rehabilitation Council, Shelia Wright

Report from the Wolfner Advisory Committee, Dan Flasar

Friends of Wolfner, Jeremiah Wells

Employment Research Committee, Jim Moynihan or his designee

Blind Missourian report, Carol Coulter

Uploading our important files, Erin Magoon

Administering the Myers-Briggs test at convention, Erin and Stan Magoon

Progress on the database, Bryan Schulz and Carol Coulter

Layla Walker

Amyia Washington

National Convention and Missouri Caucus

Old business

Reappointing Committees, Gary Wunder

Changing our committee deadlines given the time of our convention

New business

Blind parent seminar, Shelia Wright

Employment Seminar, Shelia Wright

How diverse are we in our divisions and how diverse do we need to be, Gary Wunder

Adjourn