[Nfbmo] Airlines

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 7 04:49:44 UTC 2016

Hi,

Perhaps the man was following directions given by a supervisor.
When I flew about two years ago, I asked for some assistance at the check in
counter and no wheelchair was brought and there was nobody waiting in
orlando.
Thanks to Shelia for her story about navigating security and I will remember
to ask the person to change gloves next time I need to fly.
Let's hope to not read about any hastles next month.
Bryan