[Nfbmo] Airlines

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 7 15:16:41 UTC 2016

I have been travelling independently as a blind person for about the last 4 and a half years not only by plane, but also by train and bus. Speaking only for myself, I can say that I have had no major issues. This is why this incident stood out to me, no one until now insisted that I sit on a wheelchair like this particular individual did.

Regards

Daniel