[Nfbmo] Airlines

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 15:42:33 UTC 2016

What I dislike about these carts is that they expect us to take them.
I prefer to walk, and my dog needs it after a long plane ride or
before a long train ride.

I recently had a lay-over in Charlotte North Carolina.  It was an
exercise in structured discovery that ended up taking me outside the
secure area.  :)  But I noticed a lot of those carts and was glad I
wasn't expected to ride in them.  Like Shelia said, I want to have my
choice about where to go and how I get there.