[Nfbmo] Wunder family

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at charter.net
Wed Jun 8 22:15:39 UTC 2016

Dear Federation family, it is with a heavy heart that I share with you the
passing of Gary's Dad, John Wunder.

Please keep Gary,  Jay, Mark, and Theresa, Mike, Tina and Debbie, as well as
grandchildren and great grandchildren in your thoughts and prayers.

A celebration of life will be held at the First Baptist Church of Cleveland,
420 West Maine Street, Cleveland, Missouri 64734.

It is the wish of the family to send any memorial donations to the church.

We thank all of  you for all your love and support at this difficult time.

With Much Appreciation & Love

The Wunder Family