[Nfbmo] What is Impossible?

Roger Crome r_crome1 at msn.com
Tue Jun 14 18:48:24 UTC 2016

Gary,
I like your thoughts on this.  Sometimes, being effective is irritating because it forces us to stop and think.  None of us like to think of our thoughts and/or beliefs being flawed in some way.  I think that his arrogance got under people's skin just enough for him to plant ideas.
Roger

Sent from my iPhone