[Nfbmo] Breaking: VFO Group, owners of Freedom Scientific and Optelec, Acquires AI Squared

Roger Crome r_crome1 at msn.com
Tue Jun 14 18:34:34 UTC 2016

Hello,
This is definitely not a good thing for the consumer.  It seems to be an increasing trend of pretend competition.  Personally I hate to see this.  The customer service at Ai Squared was exceptional, and in my opinion, the customer service through Freedom Scientific is lacking.  It seems that we will have no choices in regard to provider which will impact pricing and customer service.  A major downside is that, if they use Freedom Scientific's style of pricing, upgrades to device firmware will now cost with each upgrade.

Just my opinion.
Roger Crome

Sent from my iPhone