[Nfbmo] Vanda Pharmaceuticals Presentation

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 21 01:13:38 UTC 2016

On Saturday June 18, Dr. Giordano Da Silva, who gave a presentation at our state convention earlier this year, visited our Kansas City Chapter to talk to us about Non-24. All parties involved agreed that the meeting and presentation were quite a success. The Regional Business Leader/Account Manager Charles Rathman was also there giving out information about Non-24 and about how to get in touch with Vanda Pharmaceuticals for more assistance. I was volunteered to be the chapter point-man in case anyone else should need help. But don't let the fact that you are not a member of the Kansas City chapter stop you from reaching out to me if you need to get in touch with Charles.

Best Regards

Daniel Garcia
816-621-0902
Dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
First Vice President, Kansas City Chapter