[Nfbmo] some ideas for attracting convention participation

Eugene S Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Fri Mar 4 04:28:49 UTC 2016

About hotel rates because of our size we cannot  go to smaller economy
hotels due to things like meeting room needs and in-house catering
departments. The only time we had outside catering was in 2011 in St. Joe
and those who went remember  the bad experience there.
I would be put our rates up against any organization of our size or even a
bit bigger.