[Nfbmo] News about Phil Rios

carol j coulter cjcoulter at centurytel.net
Fri Mar 4 22:08:00 UTC 2016

Erin ask me to send this out for her since she was not at home. Laura reports that Phil is doing well. He is not eating food yet as one would expect since surgery was just yesterday. We all wish him a speedy recovery and send both of them our love and prayers.

I would also like to ask for your prayers for my sister-in-law, Patty Giesing. She suffered a stroke on Wednesday morning. High blood pressure caused a bleed in the brain which resulted in the stroke. The bleed has stopped so we avoided surgery. Right now she in on a ventilator and they are monitoring her fluid input and output as they think she may be dehydrated. We will have to wait and see how much damage the stroke may have caused.
Carol Coulter