[Nfbmo] Senate Committee Hearing Scheduled For Monday, March 7 at 2:00 p.m.

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at att.net
Fri Mar 4 07:13:07 UTC 2016

Below are the details for a hearing on SB 1068 on Monday, March 7 at 2:00
p.m. in the Senate Financial and Governmental organizations and Elections
Committee. This is the bill introduced by Senator Holsman on voting.

I will talk with both Senator Holsman and Senator Wasson's Office tomorrow
about the hearing. We will want to have some representation at that hearing.
Please let me know if you can arrange to be there.

Thanks,

Shelia Wright

816-741-6402 or 816-679-5258

Financial and Governmental Organizations and Elections, Senator Jay Wasson,
Chairman <http://www.senate.mo.gov/16web/FINA>