[Nfbmo] Registration Deadline

Gene Coulter mizzoufan1979 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 16:38:07 UTC 2016

--

The deadline to pree-register for state convention is only 5 days away
- March21. By doing so you will save  not only $5 on registration but
$3 to $5 on each and every planned meal! So, mmail-in registrations
must be postmarked by March 21 and on-line registrations must be
completed by 11:59 on March 21. After that point do not mail in
registrations and on-line registrations will be available until March
25 at the higher rates. We had a lot of folks reserve rooms right at
the deadline which leads me to believe there are a lot of folks who
have not registered yet. If you do not have a hotel room call  call
417-831-3131 and see if they can accomidate you. Thank you for your
help.
 Eugene Coulter, Convention Coordinator
Phone:573-474-3226
Fax:573-474-7322