[Nfbmo] It is all about good nutrition!

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at charter.net
Fri Mar 18 02:37:30 UTC 2016

Hello Federation family. The Diabetes Action Network will be having a
meeting on Friday morning at 9:00am, at our state convention.

We are very fortunate to have a guest speaker who is a dietician from Mercy
Hospital,  join us.

Regardless if you are diabetic or not, good nutrition and good health habits
are a must for good healthy life.

So, please consider joining the DAN group for one hour on Friday. I think
that you will find this most beneficial, and rewarding.

Our speaker will start promptly at 9:00am, following her talk we will have
time for questions.

Following this speaker we will be having a business meeting, making plans
for our future.

If you have any questions, you may contact me at debbiewunder at charter.net,
or 573 2686989

Looking forward to seeing all of you in Springfield. Let us all help the
Springfield chapter to make this one of the biggest and the best
conventions!

Debbie Wunder

President - Diabetes  Action Network

It takes saying AMEN to Diabetes