[Nfbmo] NFB's Got Talent

Erin Joy Magoon erinjoy.magoon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 01:33:58 UTC 2016

Hello, everyone,

Just a reminder that the convention is fast approaching, and so is the
NFB's Got Talent show!

If you want to take part in the show please let me know by Friday,
March 25, 2016 at 10:00 PM.  I need to know your name, the category,
or categories you would like to participate in and the name of your
act.  If you would like to participate in more than one act that is
fine, but you have to have two different acts, not one act for two areas.

If you would like us to play your accompanionment then please give it
to me via e-mail, dropbox or some other means by Friday, March 25,
2016 at 10:00 PM.

The categories in which you can participate are music, comedy or variety.

You will receive a little something for participating, and a little
something more for winning the category.

The contest will be judged by an instrument that records applause.
After the person performs you may woop and hollar, however when we are
voting please refrain from doing so.  If there is more than just
applause the person will be disqualified.

I have heard from the following people on what they are going to do,
but not wether or not they need us to play the music:

Shirley Grauel

I have heard from the following people saying they are going to
perform, however, I need to know what you are doing and whether or not
we need to play anything for you.  Please get back with me as soon as
possible.  If I do not hear from you before the deadline then you will
not appear on the program.

Carl Hursh,
Vivian Bliss

The following people have expressed interest, but they have not confirmed:

Brittany Berk
Dacia Kole
Julie McGinnity

Again, I need to know by Friday, March 25, 2016 at 10:00 PM.

If you have any questions please feel free to E-Mail me at:

erinjoy.magoon at gmail.com

Or call or text me at:

4175760037

Thank you.
--
Erin Joy Magoon
Seeing Eye Graduate 2004, Guide Dogs of America Graduate 2013
erinjoy.magoon at gmail.com
Cell Phone:
417-576-0037