[Nfbmo] resolutions Time!

Erin Joy Magoon erinjoy.magoon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 01:39:04 UTC 2016

Hello, everyone,

It's almost time for convention again!  You know, that fun time when we
all get together, see people we haven't seen for days, weeks, months
or a year.  Fellowship, eat, drink, be merry and do resolutions!  Yea!

That is why I am wrting you to remind you about writing great
resolutions and/or constitutional changes you would like to see NFBMO
make.

If you have any, please send them to me via E-Mail by Wednesday, March
30, 2016.  I will accept them via Braille, E-Mail or in print.  You
can, of course, hand them to me anytime over the course of the
convention weekend, but I would greatly appreciate it if you did not,
lol.

If you do not know how to write a resolution, please send me your idea
and I can work with you to get it written properly.  If we can not
figure it out together, then I have a wonderful committee that would
love to help us write it.

Thank you and I will see you in just under two weeks!!!!

--
Erin Joy Magoon
Seeing Eye Graduate 2004, Guide Dogs of America Graduate 2013
erinjoy.magoon at gmail.com
Cell Phone:
417-576-0037