[Nfbmo] Convention information needed

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 28 20:06:58 UTC 2016

Hello, folks. I am trying to compile a list of those who have died in the past year who should be recognized by our affiliate with a moment of silence. Please write to me off list at gwunder at earthlink.net.

If you have items that you believe should be included in the presidential report, please send a separate email to the same address. I am particularly concerned that we not leave out important activities conducted by the divisions and chapters, but certainly individual contributions made on behalf of the affiliate will get every consideration for the report. Thank you so much.

Gary Wunder, President