[Nfbmo] Change in presenter

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 29 18:39:01 UTC 2016

You will see that we have had a change in presenters for the presentation
being made by Vanda Pharmaceuticals. I am sending along a brief biographical
sketch which I trust you will find as impressive as I do. I hope that
everyone will go by the table of our convention sponsor and meet Charles
Rathmann, the person who has worked hardest to put all of this together.

Gary Wunder, President