[Nfbmo] Restaurant Menus for convention

Eugene S Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Wed Mar 30 15:34:45 UTC 2016

There will be Braille Menus available at the hotel restaurant. I have also attached  an electronic menu for those of you who might desire it.
One other important note --- At the conclusion of the Saturday afternoon session we  must clear the meeting room at the speed of light. No stopping to gossip or ask questions. As they say at National, paraphrasing, gather your stuff, stand up, and march out the door. Thank you for your help as the hotel staff only has an hour to reset the room for banquet.