[Nfbmo] 2016 State Convention Auction Items

carol morgan cmcares at att.net
Thu Mar 31 01:12:06 UTC 2016

Sharon & I will be donating a handcrafted clock with the new NFB logoas part of the clock design that we made, and a bottle of homemade wine for the auction. (Gene & Sharon Fleeman)
4 Tickets to the Royals  regular season games $60 Value (Kansas City Chapter)
Coffee, Tea, & Baked Goods (Old Drum Chapter)
I did get a couple auction items today. The first is a premium quality Royals World Series Champion Pennant. The second is a Patriot Eagle Ornament from the American Heritage Ornament Company with the Pledge on the back and on the front is an American Eagle with the U. S. A.flag in its talon and the Capitol Dome in the background. It is valued at over $35. (Jefferson City Chapter)

"The Lewis & Clark chapter combed the aisles of World Bazaar to put together a basket load of various forms of imported and domestic dark and milk chocolate. In addition to a variety of bars, we also have milk chocolate treats in the shape of little Dutch shoes,  chocolate  shortbread biscuits in the form of Scotty Dogs, Dutch hot chocolate mix, cafe au lait coffee blend from New Orleans, a box load of English Breakfast tea bags and more!  What do we call this collection of cocoa goodies?  Since "Death by Chocolate" has already been taken, we're calling it "Afterlife by Chocolate".   It is a$60 Value. (Lewis & Clark C
We will also have a basket called the comfort basket, it will have things in it for relaxation  such as, tea, descriptive videos, baked bread and a crocheted  lap blanket. (Columbia Chapter)
Tea purse containing an embroided and quilted tea towel and a hand towel, Pot scrubber, and a bag of Toffee candy. (Show Me Chapter)