[Nfbmo] Schwans ending and beginning;

Eugene S Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Thu Mar 31 02:01:16 UTC 2016

Greetings,Our initial Schwans fundraiser ends March 31.  If you are scheduled to get a delivery  on or before April 4 use the code 18709 before midnight Thursday night. We earned at least $769.00 on this fundraiser. For those of you who either would like to participate for the first time or continue supporting the affiliate we have a new fund raiser beginning April 4 which is when you can  begin placing orders.
Our new code is 26337. What  it costs you: nothing
What the Federation gets:
>From April 4 through May 19 20% of all orders placed (pre-tax and fees)
For 90 days beginning May 20 5% of  all orders placed
and $10 for each $25 gift card ordered before May 19 – limit one per user and address.
How to order: go to  www.Schwans.com or call toll free 1-855-870-7208 to place and order and either enter the code in the fundraising field or tell the operator the code.
I have sent notice of this to those who ordered in the prior  campaign.
The Peanut Butter Fudge ice cream miniatures are to die for!
Let’s see how well we can do this time. And a great big thank you to all who have ordered and helped Blind Missourians live the life we want!
The Original Gene