[Nfbmo] Mineral Area Chapter Event

Roger Crome rogerc at lifecilmo.org
Thu May 5 18:53:29 UTC 2016

Hello Everyone:

I wanted to share with you the flyer for our upcoming Cruise In that will be
held on June 11th in Farmington.  There are two attachments.  One is a
Publisher document that Wendy says is visually appealing for advertisement
purposes.  The second document is in Word form.  It is just a list of the
main points on the flier for those of us that visual appeal does not matter.
Lol

Roger Crome

Roger Crome

MFP Coordinator

L.I.F.E., Inc.

725 E. Karsch Blvd

PO Box 967

Farmington, MO 63640

Phone:  (573) 756-4314 Extension 42

Toll Free: 800-596-7273

Fax:  573-756-3507

Email:   <mailto:rogerc at lifecilmo.org> rogerc at lifecilmo.org

Website:   <http://www.lifecilmo.org/> www.lifecilmo.org

"People are just people.  Disability is a natural part of life and not a
defining part of who the person is.  All people belong."

This email and any attachment may contain confidential information. If you
are not the intended recipient you are not authorized to use, copy or
disclose all or any part of it without the prior written consent of L.I.F.E.
Inc. Please scan this email and any attachment for viruses. L.I.F.E. Inc.
does not accept responsibility for problems caused by viruses. If you have
received this email in error, please notify L.I.F.E Inc. via email at:
<blocked::mailto:rons at lifecilmo.org> garyc at lifecilmo.org and delete all
records of this email immediately.