[Nfbmo] One more cost of lunch joke?

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Thu May 26 04:17:35 UTC 2016

I am sorry to report that I was unable to get a second  mortage on my house
to cover the full cost of lunch, but I was able to get  $700.
    Maybe if they could take off the pickle, tomato and  lettuce we can get
it down to $700?
Thanks,
Dan

In a message dated 5/25/2016 9:10:11 P.M. Central Daylight Time,