[Nfbmo] Vanda Partnership - NFB of Missouri 2016

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Sat May 28 01:16:31 UTC 2016

Dr. Da Silva will be the guest speaker at our next Kansas City Chapter meeting to be held on June 18, 2016 at the Westport Branch of the Kansas City Public Library (Second Floor) 118 Westport Road. The meeting starts at 2 p.m. and the guest speaker will start his presentation shortly after the meeting is called to order by president Polk. Anyone who can make it to Kansas City is welcome to come.

Attached find a flyer regarding Dr. Da Silva which was previously sent out by Gary before Convention.

Best Regards

Daniel Garcia
First Vice President, Kansas City Chapter