[Nfbmo] California drawing- please pass it on

nancy Lynn seabreeze.stl at gmail.com
Sat May 28 14:52:06 UTC 2016

I got this from the main NFB list.
Hello All,
The California affiliate is pleased to invite you to take advantage of this early-bird opportunity to win $600 toward your stay at the host hotel of the 2017 National Federation of the Blind annual convention in Orlando, FL which will be held July 10 – July 15, 2017.  Please share this link with your family and friends and help us to realize our hopes and dreams for blind people.

2017 NFBCA Drawing Ticket

The National Federation of the blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future.  Every day we raise the expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams.
You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

National Federation of the Blind of California (NFBC)
3934 Kern Court
Pleasanton, CA 94588
925-462-8575

Thank you,