[Nfbmo] question about re4cent news

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 2 19:56:58 UTC 2016

Hello, Amy. The communications team for the national office discussed this
earlier, and we believe that people will be disgusted enough by it that we
need not pile on. It is probably more important for us to engage when the
attempt to manipulate the courts and the public's opinion is less obvious.

Warmly,

Gary